Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Book: Tantalize

Tantalize Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith


My review


rating: 2 of 5 stars
Honestly, the set up was good. We knew the main character (Quincie) and we understood her feelings for her bestfriend/half-werewolf (Kieran). But, things started to fall apart after that. Just expected things happened. There was no illusions that your assumptions might be off or wrong ... and you knew EXACTLY what was going to happen.



Really, there was an acceptable amount of rising action and then it just ENDED?!?! There was no explaination of why what happened really happened. And Quincie was upset by her own actions because she didn't want to be all alone again?



I hate to say it but if there is another book in this series I will probably look for it at the library because I hate not knowing the whole story. But I didn't really like this book all that much. I just want to know what is going to happen between Quincie, Brad, and Kieran.



And when did the Principal become a vampire?


View all my reviews.

No comments: