Friday, August 22, 2008

Book: Savor Me Slowly

Savor Me Slowly (Alien Huntress Novel, Book #3) Savor Me Slowly by Gena Showalter


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
A fantastic third novel in the Alien Huntress series. Better than the first two, this third book focuses on Mishka Le'Ace, half-woman, half-machine and Jaxon. Held hostage for information he knows, Jaxon is saved by Le'Ace. We come to know both of their backgrounds while meeting up with Kyrin and Mia (Book #1), Lucius and Eden (Book #2).


View all my reviews.

I'm still reading War and Peace. I'm almost 1/3rd of the way through it ... it's a long book and it's my "home-reading" book (i.e. the book I'm reading at home - as I have a book for different places to read like while working or trying to fall asleep etc).

No comments: