Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Book: Edge of Twilight (Twilight Series #10)

Edge Of Twilight (Twilight Series Book 10) (Mira Romance) Edge Of Twilight by Maggie Shayne

My review

rating: 4 of 5 stars
What happens when the daughter of two vampires finally grows up? Love.

Jaded hearts ... broken spirits ... a PLAUSIBLE vampire pregnancy (i.e. not Breaking Dawn's craptacular version of it - which almost reads like Stephenie Meyer read this and then went to work on her own novel). Where S. Meyer's dropped the ball, this series and this book run with it and score!

The only thing that I didn't like was that I couldn't picture Edge/Edgar in my mind at all. I can't remember if he wasn't described well enough or if my mind didn't want to hold on to the description but it didn't seem right. I appreciate books where I can picture the characters better.

Otherwise ... fantastic!

View all my reviews.

No comments: