Saturday, September 6, 2008

Book: A Dark Champion (MacAllister Series #6)

A Dark Champion (Brotherhood/MacAllister Series, Book #6) A Dark Champion by Kinley MacGregor

My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Kinley MacGregor does another bang up job with this historical romance.

A knight in shining armor set to steal your heart and flood your senses. Who could ask for more? Rowena de Vitry, that's who. A woman ahead of her time stuck in King Henry II's England, all she wants is to share her gift of music with those around her.

In strides (no pun intended) Stryder, Earl of Blackmoor. Every woman wants him. Every man wants to be him. His problem? Forgetting his past in Outremer.

Fate throws these two passionate souls together as they fight for each others' lives and hearts.

A spectacular novel in the MacAllister/the Brotherhood series.

Stryder often mentioned Simon and his wife Kenna ... I feel like I might have missed a book in this series. I always wanted to know what would happen to poor Simon. I'll have to get on that one!

View all my reviews.

No comments: