Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Book: Jewels of the Sun (Gallaghers of Ardmore Series #1)

Jewels of the Sun (Gallaghers of Ardmore / Irish trilogy #1) Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts

My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
A decent enough romance set in Ireland. (It's my soft spot and why I picked up the book).

After thinking she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown, Jude Francise Murray hops on a plan and heads to County Waterford to stay for six months at her grandmother's ancestrial home.

Aidan Gallagher, owner of the local pub, spies the lass on soon after she arrives and at once his roaming heart is tempted to put down roots.

With a touch of magic and a sprinkling of Irish lore and mythology that any good Irish child (myself included) has heard a number of times, Aidan and Jude come together. But will it last?

I nice "summer" read. Quick. It got me through the night when I was up with my cold, sneezing.


View all my reviews.

No comments: