Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Black Dragon (Dragon Series #2)

The Black Dragon (Dragon Series, Book 2) The Black Dragon by Allyson James


My review


rating: 1 of 5 stars
I decided to give this book a chance because I read the first one (Dragon Heat). It wasn't very good at all! I kept putting the book down and walking away, hoping to find another good book to read. The first book wasn't that good so I don't know what I expected. Probably a miracle. A miracle I did not get.


The writing was labored and pedantic. I was bored less than 5 pages in. The language and dialogue was forced and tin-y. I had the third book in this series in my possession (from the library) and I had to send it back because I couldn't stand the first two books. Very very disappointing.

View all my reviews.

No comments: