Friday, January 18, 2013

The Gift (The Original Sinners series #0.5)


BookThe Gift (Previously issued under the name: Seven Day Loan) (The Original Sinners series #0.5)

AuthorTiffany Reisz

Rating: X (Explicit sexual content)

Bookshelves: 2012, Dom, erotica, fiction, sharing lovers, SMBD, Sub, Tiffany Reisz

Begun: December 24, 2012
Finished: December 24, 2012

Media Type: eBook (read as PDF file on Sony Vaio laptop)

Setting: New England

Characters: Eleanor, The Master, Daniel

Synopsis: While he goes on vacation, The Master is sharing his Sub with an old friend, Daniel. Daniel lost his wife (who was his Sub) five years ago and hasn’t had an easy time since then. Celebate since her death, Daniel is starved for affection. Can he find it with Sub Eleanor?

Review: This was a strange read. I definitely could tell that this was a part of a larger series. I just couldn’t tell where it was from (was a 0.5? or a 4.5? I couldn’t tell). Strong writing and characterization but weak on the details that would have made this novella a strong stand alone. Short and sweet … I might consider reading other books in this series but I don’t think I would go looking for these books unless I had nothing else to read.

In my opinion, this book gets:
Just ok read

No comments: