Saturday, March 30, 2013

All I Want (A Tryst with a Twist)


BookAll I Want (A Tryst with a Twist)

AuthorS.L. Scott

Rating: M (for Mature – general romance novel material)

Bookshelves: 2013, cheating, Christmas, fiction, romance, short story

Begun: January 1, 2013
Finished: January 1, 2013

Media Type: eReader (Kindle read on Nexus 7)

Setting: location never mentioned but it’s someplace where it snows at Christmas time

Characters: Christina, Lawson

Synopsis: Lawson has been working hard at his job in the Christmas tree lot but the bright spot of the day is when the pretty lady who works at the coffee shop walks by. A little flirt and smile can’t hurt can it? What will Lawson do when Christina invites him home with her … what will her husband think, if he finds out?

Review: This was a great, quick read with a very cute twist at the end that I didn’t see coming. I got this book for free when I read it but even if you do have to pay for it, the short story is WELL worth it!

In my opinion, this book gets: 

No comments: