Sunday, February 7, 2010

GoodReads Group: Paranormal February 2010 Reading Challenge

So I'm becoming addicted to this "reading challenges" I think. I found a new one for February 2010 through the GoodReads.com reading group Paranormal.

1. A Favorite Author: Stay The Night (Lynn Viehl)
2. A "New" Author: Blindness (Jose Saramago)
3. An Author you are willing to give a Second Chance to:
4. A GoodReads Author: Tall, Dark, and Fangsome (Michelle Rowen)
5. An Author born the same year as you (1980): The Turning (Blood Ties #1) by Jennifer Armintrout
6. An Author whose first name initial is the same as your first name initial (B):
7. An Author whose last initial is the same as your last name initial (O):
8. A male Author: The Eyre Affair (Jasper Fforde)
9. A female Author:
10. With more than one author:

well I'll have to find some more now won't I?

No comments: