Sunday, November 28, 2010

Quick Review: In Her Boss's Special Care

In Her Boss's Special Care (Medical Romance) (Medical Romance)In Her Boss's Special Care (Medical Romance) by Melanie Milburne

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Not a huge fan of medical romances but I like this author ... so I thought I would give it a try ... yeah ... still don't like the medical romances!

Allegra (yeah like the allergy drug!)'s new boss is Joel Addison who doesn't like her work with touch (and other sensory therapy) in coma patients.

Joel's got hidden issues of his own (what romance novel hunk doesn't?) but he's seriously attracted to Allegra.

The pair have just received two new patients in their trauma unit. A mother and her son (seven y.o.) with drugs in their system who had driven off an embankment into a body of water. It's suspicious in the least.

Joel and Allegra work both against and with each other to help their patients as they slowly fall for each other.

View all my reviews

No comments: