Monday, October 18, 2010

Chosen (House of Night #3) - PC Cast and Kristin Cast

Book: Chosen (House of Night #3)

Bookshelves: 2010, fiction, read, romance, paranormal romance, vampires

Begun: October 16, 2010

Finished: October 18, 2010

Media Type: Audiobook (from CD)

Review: Sometimes, I really hate that I can get so into a book that a change in mood or plot can put a funk over my day. PC Cast andKristin Cast's novelChosen (Book #3 in the House of Night Series)definitely did that for me today. It put me in such a bad funk that I HAD to go outside and mess around in the yard and play with the dogs for a while.

Poor Zoey. That's all I can say at the end of this novel. Poor, poor Zoey. She's getting it from all around her. Heath, her imprinted human boyfriend who just can't let her break up with him; Eric, her major-ly hot and very suspicious (with good reason) fledgling boyfriend; Loren, the vampire poet laureate who is showing an affinity for Zoey; her nut job mom and her horrible step-loser (step dad) who she suspects is murdering vampires; Stevie Rae, her best friend who is technically un-dead; and to top it off, it's Zoey's birthday.

Recommended by: Michaleen (sister in law)
Recommend to: Mindy

No comments: