Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Simon's Cat

Simon's Cat Simon's Cat by Simon Tofield


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Simon's Cat is a hilarious little comic (reminiscent of the Garfield comics that you could find everywhere in the late 80s/early 90s).

Based off the internet phenomenon, Simon's Cat, which can be found on YouTube, the book gives us a little more insight into the wacko adventures of Simon and his unnamed cat.

We learn that:
yes, Simon's cat is always hungry.
yes, Simon's cat hates Simon's sister's dog.
yes, Simon's cat LOVES birds ... for dinner.
yes, Simon's cat loves koi fish from the back pond more.
yes, Simon's cat does have a best friend and it's the fishing Garden gnome that lives by the pond.
yes, Simon's cat is a sadistic little f***er who likes to toss fruit at the family of hedgehogs and laugh when they get caught on their spines.

All in all ... a great "bathroom read" - as in take it into the bathroom and leave it there to flip through when you're ... well you know.

View all my reviews >>

If you are interested in seeing more of Simon's Cat, these are a few of my favorites:
1. This is the first one I ever saw and I laughed so hard my boss thought I was having a seizure:

2. This one ... well ... let's just say I think I saw one of my cats do this to my dad about 10 years ago!:

No comments: